Technology Tips and Tricks
How to add a printer in Windows 7
- Open Printers by clicking the Start button; and then, on the Start menu, Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- In the Add Printer Wizard, select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Choose "The Printer that I want isn't listed"
- Choose the first option; Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature.
- To make the search easier, you may put the 2 letter abbreviation for the building that you are in where it says Name: (HS, MS, ME, MC, EF, RO)
- Highlight the printer you are looking for and choose OK
- Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish. (You do NOT need to print a test page)