Welcome to the TASD Technology Webpage.
If you have any website or technology questions please email us at email@example.com
Setting up Outlook Email and Office 365 on mobile devices
The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program -
Helping people stay connected during the COVID-19 pandemic
What is the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program?
The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that provides a temporary discount on monthly broadband bills for qualifying low-income households. If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to a $50/month discount on your broadband service and associated equipment rentals
Internet Service Providers in Wyoming County
Blue Ridge : (570) 836-5422
Frontier Communications: 1 866 761 1549
Office 365 Knowledge Base
Technology Tips and Tricks
How to add a printer in Windows 10
- Click the Start button from the desktop screen.
- From the Start menu, click Settings.
- On the SETTINGS window, click Devices.
- Once the DEVICES window opens up, from the left pane, make sure that the Printers & scanners category is selected.
- From the right pane, under the Add printers & scanners section, click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows cannot detect the printer you are looking for, click the The printer that I want isn’t listed link.
- On the Find a printer with other options window, click to select the Find a printer in the directory based on location or feature radio button.
- Click Next to continue.
- To make the search easier, you may put the 2 letter abbreviation for the building that you are in where it says Name: (HS, AD, IC, PC)
- Highlight the printer you are looking for and choose OK
- Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish. (You do NOT need to print a test page)