Welcome to the TASD Technology Webpage.
If you have any website or technology questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Setting up your new Outlook Email
To login to your new TASD Outlook email, please use the following. Reminder your email address has NOT changed.
Username – email (typically your email@example.com)
Password – is the same password as you would use to login to a TASD District computer.
If you forgot your password or need it reset, please CALL 570-836-0630 to have it reset. If no one answers please leave a message with your name and a call back #.
All email from Gaggle is in the process of being migrated over to Outlook. Please be patient as this transfer of OLD email can take up to a week.
How to change Outlook Attachment Settings
How to add Email contacts to your Contact List (Importing a .CSV File)
Please see below for instructions on how to import all TASD email addresses from Gaggle into your Outlook contacts.
Office 365 Knowledge Base
Technology Tips and Tricks
How to add a printer in Windows 10
- Click the Start button from the desktop screen.
- From the Start menu, click Settings.
- On the SETTINGS window, click Devices.
- Once the DEVICES window opens up, from the left pane, make sure that the Printers & scanners category is selected.
- From the right pane, under the Add printers & scanners section, click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows cannot detect the printer you are looking for, click the The printer that I want isn’t listed link.
- On the Find a printer with other options window, click to select the Find a printer in the directory based on location or feature radio button.
- Click Next to continue.
- To make the search easier, you may put the 2 letter abbreviation for the building that you are in where it says Name: (HS, AD, IC, PC)
- Highlight the printer you are looking for and choose OK
- Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish. (You do NOT need to print a test page)